Our contact details
Name: Dental Compliance Made Easier (Compliance Health Limited)
Address: 40 Waterside Rd, Leicester LE5 1TL
Phone Number: 0333 344 2652
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Phone number
How we get the personal information and why we have it
- As part of our contractual obligation with our software, adding users for example or performing training.
- Submitting our web form.
- By contacting us.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following:
- Made publicly available via industry regulators.
We use the information that you have given to us or provided indirectly in order to market to potential customers, keep current customers up to date with news from Dental Compliance Made Easier and perform our contractual obligations.
We do not share this information with any third party.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using our contact details.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Book A Free Demo TODAY !
Get in touch
See how we can help you!